Systems Engineer 2
S U M M A R Y
This position requires a professional, detail oriented and self-starter professional with strong skills and can do attitude who requires limited supervision. The position offers great opportunities to increase experience while working in a fast paced and supportive environment.
This position will provide advance troubleshooting and problem management of server, storage and related hardware systems.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong experience with Microsoft Exchange and email archiving like Symantec Enterprise Vault
• Engineering application implementation, administration, and support experience
• Familiarity and experience with Cisco Ironports, VMware, Altiris
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter that requires limited supervision.
• Active Directory skills would be helpful.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures availability and performance of client/server systems, implementing new systems, developing processes and procedures for the ongoing maintenance and support of these server based systems.
• Assists with physical security, integrity and safety of the data centers and servers.
• Diagnoses, resolves and documents complex problems related to all server based systems.
• Implements and maintains network based storage and backup systems.
• Administers and maintains Active Directory, SAN based storage systems, Exchange and server based security systems.
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please follow this job link for immediate consideration: http://www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=3991&EmployerID=24733
And upload either a Microsoft Word document or PDF of your resume along with salary expectations.
*****Only applicants with salary expectations will be contacted.*****