|| None Specified
||Warehouse & Distribution
GA - COVINGTON
||Natural Team Leader
The Natural Team Leader will support the Team Leader in accomplishing the overall team’s mission and lead natural work teams in day-to-day operations. Responsibilities also include leading natural teams in the areas of productivity, logistics operations, safety, quality, and team effectiveness. The above responsibilities will be in addition to existing job responsibilities (LTO). The NTL will be required to cover for the TL during absences, vacations, and other periods of leave. The position will be required to work overtime. The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned. All NTL positions will rotate through various tasks and buildings.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of plant and team daily operations.
- Possess good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess a positive professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Use email to communicate internal and external.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products preferred.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have logistics experience.
- Knowledgeable about Logistics Processes and Product Line.
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate a thorough understanding of business computer applications.
- Prior leadership experience is desirable.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
Following this Job Link: http://www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=3891&EmployerID=7426
And Upload either a Microsoft Word document or PDF of your resume along with salary history/expectations. Applicants w/out salary history will not be contacted.